About the Company
India Infoline Finance Limited is a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Limited (Formerly India Infoline Limited), a diversified financial services company. The Company was originally incorporated on July 7, 2004 as a private limited company under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 as India Infoline Investment Services Private Limited. The Company was converted to a public limited company with effect from July 10, 2007.
We are a systemically important non-deposit accepting NBFC focusing on Mortgage Loans, Commercial Vehicle Finance, Gold Loan, Capital Market Finance, Healthcare Finance and SME Finance. We offer a broad suite of lending and other financial products to our clients both retail and corporate. Our lending and other financial products include:
- Mortgage Loans, which includes Retail Mortgage Loans and Corporate Mortgage Loans. These loans are bifurcated into Housing Loans and Loans against property.
- Commercial Vehicle Finance, which includes Loans against new and used commercial vehicles and buses, this includes loans on small, light and medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Gold Loans, which includes finance against security of mainly used gold ornaments.
- Capital Market Finance, which includes Loans against Securities, Margin Funding, IPO financing and other structured lending transactions.
- Healthcare Finance/Medical Equipment Finance, which includes finance for medical equipment and project funding in the healthcare sector.
- SME Finance, which includes finance to small and medium enterprises
The Company has obtained a certificate of registration dated May 12, 2005 bearing registration no. - B-13.01792 from the Reserve Bank of India for carrying on activities of a Non-Banking Financial Company.