- Any citizen of india of age 18- 60 yrs can open NPS lite account
- NPS lite pension plan is beneficial for lower middle / poor class to save money
- NRI & PPF subscriber can also invest in NPS
- Income tax benefit u/s 80ccd
- Invest 1000 and get govt. Contribution 1000* p.a
- Account can be opened with nominal subscription of Rs.100
- Swavalamban benefit will be avail to subscriber who invest Rs.1000 min & max 12000 p.a
- Investment exceed 12000 p.a will not get yearly govt. benefit
- Upto 60% withdrawal is allowed at retirement age, remaining corpus will be given annuity
- Fund is being managed by Pension Fund Manager (PFM)
- Pran no. Will be allocated by NSDL, along with pran card.
- Expected rate of return 8.25% or above (depends upon fund performance)
- Fund allocation -15% equity, upto 45% corporate bonds & upto 55% govt. Bonds
- PF holder if applies for NPS lite plan, will not be eligible for Swavalamban benefit.
- PF holder should fill up non-Swavalamban application form.
- NPS lite product is launched through IIFL gold loan
- Payment can be done at any where in India, even subscriber change city or location or job
- 1 photo, 1 xerox copies self attested ID proof & address proof required.
- Subscriber will get individual pran card. (permanent retirement account number)
- PFRDA, is a regulatory body for NPS lite
- SHCIL, is a custodian for NPS lite plan
- Account opening charge is just rs.35/- & AMC rs.70/- p.a
- Application form should be filled with black pen
- For any query mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form submission can be done at IIFL gold loan branches
- Pls collect receipt for any cash payment done
- If application is rejected, will get back your money.
- PRAN card available in Hindi also.
- Max limit limit for total investment* shall be Rs.50000/- per year as currently prescribed by RBI for "Small Deposit Accounts"